lol Dark fails
Lol HAHAHA keep using istealer dark learn how to root Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

lol Dark fails
Lol HAHAHA keep using istealer dark learn how to root Very Happy
lol Dark fails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
lol Dark fails

lol keylogging fag TROLL

Welcome To MonsterHaxUpdate Hope you like it. l l Please Consider To Donate For +Gold+ Or Premium. l l If Need Any Help Please Contact A Staff Member..

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Few Rules For This Section

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Few Rules For This Section Empty A Few Rules For This Section 16th January 2011, 1:49 am

Rogelio702

Rogelio702
-๑۩۩๑- Admin
-๑۩۩๑- Admin

Rules For Reporters

I would just like to post a few rules of this section that I hope you will all abide to, to make this section a lot nicer for the members that scour for their news in here.

1) No flaming. Just the same as the site rules but I don't want to see it here

2) No console debates. There is a debate section, by all means post facts but don't post them in thread as it just ends up in a flame war.

3) Source your info. This is mainly for the news writers but source your information if you have taken it from a website, as in a direct link to the page. Also if you have proof it's fake.

4) If something is against the rules or you just need help, report the post or just ask us, we do not bite

These are all the all the rules I have for the moment but it is easrly days! Here are a few things you can do to help us out!

Remember this is your section too! If you have any news you want posted just tell us what it is or give us a link and we would be glad to!

If you feel there is something you would like us to improve on/change, feel free to PM me and I'll try my best to put it into action

https://monsterhaxupdate.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum